Subject: Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography

From: "c1tk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 14:00:01 -0000

Hello,

[Craig:]

> As the creator of the one on the Wiki, I should explain that it was
> intended as a jumping-off point for someone with actual knowledge of
> mongolian to fix.

I do not know much about Mongolian either actually -- I just got the
information I have from several sources.

[robin.bcc:]

> Nice, but please don't do that white text on black background thing!

*scratches head* *wonders what is wrong with white on black*

Erm... after seeing so many Jihad being waged on the topic of user interface
design, I do not feel like drastically changing my home page's design
without a good reason (where a good reason is, well, a reason that is good).
Someone please help me out of this lemma......

Thanks,
-- 
GPG:f75949318a026c5707ff188b438cca87faf73a82 http://angelfire.com/folk/sm0p/
GCS/MU d- s: a- C++() UL P++(+++) L++(+++) E- W++ N(+) o K? w--- O? M? V? 
PS(+) PE Y+ PGP+ t? 5? X- R- tv-() b+ DI(+) D+ G e++ h-- !r>+++ !y

---

From: "c1tk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 14:00:01 -0000

Hello,

[Craig:]

[robin.bcc:]

Thanks,