Subject: [lojban] Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:58:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 May 2003, c1tk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> [Craig:]
>
> > As the creator of the one on the Wiki, I should explain that it was
> > intended as a jumping-off point for someone with actual knowledge of
> > mongolian to fix.
>
> I do not know much about Mongolian either actually -- I just got the
> information I have from several sources.
>
> [robin.bcc:]
>
> > Nice, but please don't do that white text on black background thing!
>
> *scratches head* *wonders what is wrong with white on black*
>
> Erm... after seeing so many Jihad being waged on the topic of user interface
> design, I do not feel like drastically changing my home page's design
> without a good reason (where a good reason is, well, a reason that is good).
> Someone please help me out of this lemma......

le'e kanla cu tatpi tu'a lo lerfu be fi'o selska lo blabi bei va'o lo
xekri .iju mukti do .eicu'i

-- 
Neoconservatism in the realm of foreign policy is merely
Trotskyism-turned-inside-out: a militant internationalism fueled by U.S.
taxpayer dollars and backed up by the mightiest military the world has
ever seen.

---

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:58:33 -0400 (EDT)