Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:55:12 -0400

Craig scripsit:

> But we copied most of the grammar, no? 

Re-created it, more accurately. There are Loglan constructions that don't
map into Lojban ones, if only a few, and there are lots of areas
(notably tense and MEX) where Lojban has lots of structure and Lojban
is just "string of cmavo".

> Oskar's proposed new language would
> not have all its words in common with lojban - it couldn't, as they would be
> monosyllables.

If you want Gua\spi, you know where to find it:
http://www.math.ucla.edu/~jimc/guaspi/

-- 
They do not preach John Cowan
that their God will rouse them [email-masked]
A little before the nuts work loose. http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
They do not teach http://www.reutershealth.com
that His Pity allows them --Rudyard Kipling,
to drop their job when they damn-well choose. "The Sons of Martha"

---

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 20:55:12 -0400