Subject: [lojban] Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography

From: Jon MacLeod <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 17:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

> Ok, so this is a special case, since there is an image involved, but
> normally I'd say, don't use any particular foreground/background color
> unless you have a very good reason to do so. This allows the user to set
> the defaults in his browser to his own liking. The same goes for font
> and font size of course.
> 
> mu'o mi'e norpan

There is an option in the web browser itself to use your own colors instead of
those on the page. For instance, in Internet Explorer, go to Tools/ Interenet
Options, click on the 'Colors' button to choose what colors you want as
default, then click the 'Accesiblity' button, and check the box that says
'Ignore colors specified on Web Pages' click on 'OK' a couple times and you're
set. In Netscape (6) go to Edit/ Preferences, click on 'Colors' under the
'Appearance' tab, and click the 'Use my chosen colors, ignoring the ones
specified' radio button. Click OK and you're done.

-Jon

=====
"I have a brain, I've just lost my mind." -Ian McLeod

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1
GSC>$ d+(++) s++:-- a-- C++ UL P L>+++ !E W+(++) N++ o? K- !w--- O- M@ V? PS+++ PE- Y+ PGP- t+ !5 X(+) R+ !tv-- b+++ DI+ D+ G e* h* r-(%) y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com

---

From: Jon MacLeod <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 17:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

-Jon

=====

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1