Subject: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:48:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Jay F Kominek wrote:

> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 06:17:00PM -0700, Jon MacLeod wrote:
> > That is what I offering to help write a proposal on, and I think
> > that if the work was done on it, that it at least have a chance in
> > commitee, though i am not confident of it being accepted, merely
> > because of the stubbornness of those who've ben in the Lojban
> > community a long time.
>
> I'd like to be bluntly honest, and point out that, given the opportunity,
> I will vote against anything which tries to shrink the gismu to some sort
> of minimal set.

You say this as if any significant number might disagree with you. Who's
more deluded?

-- 
Neoconservatism in the realm of foreign policy is merely
Trotskyism-turned-inside-out: a militant internationalism fueled by U.S.
taxpayer dollars and backed up by the mightiest military the world has
ever seen.

---

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 21:48:41 -0400 (EDT)