Subject: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:02:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 May 2003, Jay F Kominek wrote:

> On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 09:48:41PM -0400, Invent Yourself wrote:
> > > I will vote against anything which tries to shrink the gismu to some sort
> > > of minimal set.
> >
> > You say this as if any significant number might disagree with you.
>
> I don't see any reason not to state the obvious, especially when it
> apparently isn't obvious to these people who continue to act as though
> discussing this is productive. Thanks for prolonging it.

Let me take this opportunity to state that I will absolutely vote against
any proposals to require Akita ownership and Libyan passports by all
Lojbanists.

That extends to all types of Terrier, too.

-- 
Neoconservatism in the realm of foreign policy is merely
Trotskyism-turned-inside-out: a militant internationalism fueled by U.S.
taxpayer dollars and backed up by the mightiest military the world has
ever seen.

---

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 22:02:16 -0400 (EDT)