Subject: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:14:36 -0600

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 10:02:16PM -0400, Invent Yourself wrote:
> Let me take this opportunity to state that I will absolutely vote against
> any proposals to require Akita ownership and Libyan passports by all
> Lojbanists.
> 
> That extends to all types of Terrier, too.

Thanks, that comes up all the time, I'm sure taking a stand against it
will clear up a lot of confusion.

Did you want to take a stand on which galaxy Lojbanistan should lay
claim to, while you're at it? NGC1068 looks vaguely like the logo. (If
you apply the same sort of standards that get you the constellations,
anyways.)

-- 
Jay Kominek <[email-masked]>
Never attribute to psychology what can more
easily be attributed to Eris. - Teknovore

---

From: Jay F Kominek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 20:14:36 -0600