Subject: Browser colours (was: Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:30:08 +0800

Hello all,

[Martin Norbäck:]

> I would like to see that evidence. I find black text on a light
> background (not necessarily white) to be much more readable. It also
> allows me to reduce the brightness setting on my monitor on late nights
> and still be able to read.

.i mi gasnu xu lo lijda nu jamna......

Well, I specified the colours with CSS, so viewers can impose their own
colour combination simply by disabling CSS. (Though, to me, the idea of
browsing the web at night without additional lighting makes as much sense as
using a modem to crack a nut...)

Also, in response to the claim that the white letters are too glaring, I
have changed the style sheets to use a darker shade (#ffffff -> #c8c8c8).

Thanks,
-- 
GPG:f75949318a026c5707ff188b438cca87faf73a82 http://angelfire.com/folk/sm0p/
GCS/MU d- s: a- C++() UL P++(+++) L++(+++) E- W++ N(+) o K? w--- O? M? V? 
PS(+) PE Y+ PGP+ t? 5? X- R- tv-() b+ DI(+) D+ G e++ h-- !r>+++ !y

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:30:08 +0800

Hello all,

[Martin Norbäck:]

Thanks,