Subject: [lojban] Re: Browser colours (was: Re: Mongolian-based Lojban orthography)

From: Martin Norbäck <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 May 2003 11:43:18 +0200

li 10 pi'e 30 fi li 7 pi'e 5 pi'e 2003 tcika lenu la tkpas ciska di'e
> .i mi gasnu xu lo lijda nu jamna......

.ia na go'i

> Well, I specified the colours with CSS, so viewers can impose their own
> colour combination simply by disabling CSS. (Though, to me, the idea of
> browsing the web at night without additional lighting makes as much sense as
> using a modem to crack a nut...)

Well, everyone has their own habits. I know I can set mozilla to impose
my color scheme on every web page, but this destroys pages that use
color to do something useful (as opposed to just changing foreground and
background color).

> Also, in response to the claim that the white letters are too glaring, I
> have changed the style sheets to use a darker shade (#ffffff -> #c8c8c8).

Well, this made the page even more unreadable :)

Do you plan to put this stuff on the wiki?

Regards,

Martin

-- 
Martin Norbäck [email-masked] 
Kapplandsgatan 40 +46 (0)708 26 33 60 
S-414 78 GÖTEBORG http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d95mback/
SWEDEN OpenPGP ID: 3FA8580B

---

From: Martin Norbäck <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 May 2003 11:43:18 +0200

.ia na go'i

Regards,

Martin