Subject: [lojban] Re: Some ideas/questions (long)

From: Jon MacLeod <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- Robert LeChevalier <[email-masked]> wrote:
<snip>

Thank you for taking the time to give me a thoughtful, reasoned response to my
post. Your reasons are appreciated by me, and I can see now that the changes I
espoused are not feasible at this time, for many different reasons. I shall put
it on the backburner. In any case, I am able to speak Lojban except for one
thing- I still need a translation book to find the words, as I have not been
using Lojban long enough to memeorize the gismu, let alone the rafsi, lujvo, or
fu'ivla. In any event, the current rafsi format is very similar to the one I
thought of off the top of my head yesterday, so I doubt that what I came up
with would be any better than the current.

-Jon

=====
"I have a brain, I've just lost my mind." -Ian McLeod

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1
GSC>$ d+(++) s++:-- a-- C++ UL P L>+++ !E W+(++) N++ o? K- !w--- O- M@ V? PS+++ PE- Y+ PGP- t+ !5 X(+) R+ !tv-- b+++ DI+ D+ G e* h* r-(%) y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com

---

From: Jon MacLeod <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 13:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

-Jon

=====

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version 3.1