Subject: Re: [lojban] Dictionary: new format, corrections

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 19:48:54 -0500

At 01:06 PM 03/03/2000 +0000, Seth Golub wrote:
>I've put the programs and their output all up at
>http://www.aigeek.com/lojban/
>
>It would be nice to give it to dict.org so they could redistribute it,
>but I'll let LLG make that decision. I'd understand if they wanted to
>hold off until the final draft of the dictionary. Distribution
>generates interest though, and there's no information in here that's
>not already available on the Lojban web site.

Nora feels that waiting for the final version is best for any intentional 
distribution outside of the normal stuff that flows from having on our Web 
site; too many people getting stuff that is known to be incomplete or 
faulty could freeze those faults.

I'm ambivalent. When that is the case, I usually go along with Nora, whose 
wisdom is seldom seen on this list, but lies behind much of what we have done.

No idea about the TeX stuff since I did not do it and do not recall who 
did. Perhaps you could make new TeX source from the current master file 
which I put up.

lojbab
----
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org (newly updated!)