Subject: vim syntax file for lojban - new version announce

From: Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:39:53 +0300 (MSK)

coi rodo

I've put new, improved version of lojban syntax highlighting file for
the vim text editor to:

http://www.ice.ru/~slobin/misc/lojban.vim

Current version is 1.8, 16 Mar 2000.

Some, er, highlights of this version:
- cmavo, cmene, gismu and (other) brivla are displayed in different
colors,
- gismu are recognized by word list, other word classes by patterns,
- invalid letter pairs are marked out as errors,
- la/doi in cmene are marked out as errors,
- popular nonstandard gismu are marked out,
- experimental and unassigned cmavo are marked out,
- "embedded lojban" mode.

Some disadvantages:
- Cannot distinguish lujvo from fu'ivla (yet),
- brivla recognition is not perfect (some broken words pass),
- it is slow (you mileage may vary, of course).

.a'o After someone competent both in lojban morphology and vim hacking
will review this for at least obvious corrections and improvements, we
can contribute it for next official vim release. Bram (vim author and
maintainer) is usually open for contributions, so vim can became first
widely used piece of software with lojban support out of the box. (I'am
talking from experience - I've contributed some code for vim before).

doi .emaks. ko jersi zo'o

co'o mi'e kir

-- 
Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>