Subject: Slightly off-topic - these guys are way ahead of us!

From: Robin Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 02:16:18 -0700

by firat.bcc.bilkent.edu.tr (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id CAA04920
for <[email-masked]>; Sun, 2 Apr 2000 02:36:35 +0300 (EET DST)
Sender: [email-masked]
Mailing-List: list [email-masked]; contact [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:34:19 -0800
From: Alan Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: [henry_linux] OT: Yellow Dog Linux adds Klingon support 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The latest improvement to Yellow Dog Linux.
http://lwn.net/daily/yd-klingon.html
FULL KLINGON SUPPORT!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 
0.0% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/2/_/495202/_/954632068/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submit your ideas/tips/tricks to [email-masked]!