Subject: Re: [lojban] Slightly off-topic - these guys are way ahead of us!

From: Piermaria Maraziti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:55:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Arnt-Richard Johansen wrote:

> Well. Do the klingonists have an all-Klingon website? A Klingon IRC 
> channel? An active mailing list like this one (and jbosnu)?

More than one of each. And also more published books (grammars and
literature: a Klingon version of Hamlet, for example), multimedia material
to learn and at least one interactive adventure videogame in which one
must speak Klingon to play!

But we can't compare lojbanists and klingonists: the latter bear from Star
Trek fans, and they are waaaay more than linguists, computer experts,
logicians and so on that can be really and actively interested in lojban!

(And I must add: sadly)

BTW: what's jbosnu?

Ciao!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piermaria Maraziti - [email-masked] - http://piermaria.maraziti.it
ait anuas [Ex Arcano] - ainulindale: - Discordia l'Eterno - +3934735GILDA
http://gilda.it http://www.pathos.it http://discussioni.org ICQ:744473
Gran Siniscalco del Leale Ordine della Cavalleria et Stregoneria Italica