Subject: Java IRC clients

From: Elrond <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:51:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
as someone requested, here are some links to common Java resources
where you can find useful applets.

The TUCOWS Java IRC page: http://tucows.iconet.com.br/java/circjava.html

The JARS homepage: http://www.jars.com/

The Java archives: http://home.javaarchives.com/

The Java Boutique: http://javaboutique.internet.com

>From there you will find other links if really needed (doIRC is nice,
while it's not really an "applet").

Of course, if you are interested into serious chatting sessions, I still
recommend a decent and mature IRC client (Java IRC is always somewhat
"light" - while it pleases occassional chatters, it often lacks useful
features such as, logging and scripting).

co'o

-- 
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/TW/MU d(+) s:- a-- C++ UL++>+$ P+ L+++>+ E- W N o? K? (!)w-- O? M V? 
PS+ !PE Y PGP+ t? 5? X++@ R? !tv b+++ DI? D+ G++ e h r(-)% y+ 
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------