Subject: RE: [lojban] places of 'cantaloupe'

From: "Colin Fine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:51:26 +0100

I lu lo'e najyzme fo ma li'u cu sumti relporsi gi'enai bridi .i loi sumporsi
cu te gerna gi'enai velsku loi bridi .i lu lo'e najyzme be fo ma li'u cu
sumti .i lu lo'e najyzme cu najyzme fo ma li'u cu bridi

****************************************************************************
****
Colin Fine - Paradise Green Promotions - 01274 592696
Greyfriars Kirk House & Augustine's
[email-masked]
****************************************************************************
****

-----Original Message-----
From: Invent Yourself [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 28 April 2000 06:38
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [lojban] places of 'cantaloupe'

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, michael helsem wrote:

> x2= degree of ripeness, on a scale of 1 to 5
> x3= utensil used to eat it with
> x4= country of origin

lo'e najyzme fo ma

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product
was flawless? How much support would they sell?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was the salesman clueless? Productopia has the answers.
http://click.egroups.com/1/3019/2/_/17627/_/956900269/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked]