Subject: Re: [lojban] more places of 'cantaloupe'

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:11:14 PDT

>From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
li'o
>
>i pau le snanu be la teksys cu pagbu gi'i lamji la teksys

le tutra pene'u la teksys. zi'evoi ve najyzme drata na mintu
le snanu be la teksys. noi ve najyzme pe mi'a ku'o zi'e noi se
cmene zoi gy. The Valley gy (South of Texas, which may be the
source of other cantaloupes, is not the same as South Texas,
which is the source of ours, & which is known as "The Valley".)

>Perhaps you should also define:
>
>x6= the country (or region) where it is eaten;
>

mi gleki xabju le sexixa najyzme (I'm glad to be living in a 
cantaloupe-eating area.)
________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com