Subject: Lojoban / Most translated Web Page

From: Ralf Laue <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 15:53:16 +0200

Hello,

In July, we want to organize a "Festival of Unusual World Records" in
Flensburg, Germany (supported by the German Guinness Book editors). Our
web page for this event, http://www.rekordfestival.de/english.html
should also become a world record: the most translated web page.
It has been translated to 59 languages so far.

The goal of our proect is:
-to promote the festival (sure!)
-to get listed in the Guinness Book of Records
-to promote web page internationalization
-to learn about the different languages

We are looking for a version of our web page in Lojoban I wonder
whether someone from this list could help us.

I know that you have a lot of other things to do, but it is a really
short text
so that you would not have to much work.
The easiest way to do the translation is using the web form at:
http://www.rekordfestival.de/form_en.html

Thank you for taking the time!
Ralf Laue
-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW E-MAIL: [email-masked]
NEW WEB SITE: http://www.recordholders.org/en/index.html
postal address: Ralf Laue, P.O.Box 80, 04181 Leipzig, Germany
----------------------------------------------------------------------