Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban / Most translated Web Page

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 04:28:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Taral wrote:

> la zoi gy. Invent Yourself .gy cusku di'e
> 
> > .i ma'i le datni be traji fasnu bei ra'a le munje goi ko'a mi jarco le
> > nanmu be serai le ni tsali joi le larcu be serai le ni stati joi ko'a bei
> > serai le ni nuncni .i mi jinga fi ro ko'a tu'i la ko'a salci 2000 be de'i
> > li 7-7-2000 ji'e le djedi be li 2 tu'i la flen,zburg doitc,land.
> 
> Two words: parse error.

Which bridi chokes the parser? Probably doesn't understand my dashes.

> 
> > le datni tebe'i le zgana vitke / le prenu poi ko'a joi le karni prenu 
> 
> Use of the / instead of a lojban word? Won't parse as-is.

I used the slash because a slash is used in the web page, to separate two
distinct links. Parsers parse body text, but a text like this may contain
captions and table headings, which may appear as floating sumti, or if
they get improperly joined without proper context will probably become an
ungrammatical chop suey.

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into 
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product 
was flawless? How much support would they sell?