Subject: Parser does not parse, heh

From: Lalo Martins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:15:56 -0300

lalo:~/falcon/src/lojban/parser> gcc -o parser.i386 *.c
print.c:9: initializer element is not constant

The line in question is:

static FILE *stream = stdout;

which is of course just plain wrong... stdout _can't_ be used
as an initializer.

I'm also contributing a Makefile - rather simple, but it works,
and using a Makefile at all helps because we don't have to
recompile the whole beast when one of the source files change.
It still doesn't deal with dependencies on the header files (so
if you change one header file you have to "rm *.o") but it's
already an improvement.

[]s,
|alo
+----
--
Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://www.webcom.com/lalo mailto:[email-masked]
pgp key in the personal page

Brazil of Darkness (RPG) --- http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar