Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojbanizing my (nick)name

From: "LYlun.martins." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:33:55 -0300

On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 01:30:14PM +0200, Daniel Gudlat wrote:
> 
> > This probably leaves me two choices - {laylun} or {lylun}. I
> > like the first better, is it legal? ({ay} is probably awful for
> > most people to pronounce, I think it'd sound like something
> > between american "uh" and "ah" with the correct accent)
> 
> I think laylun is illegal, so that would leave you with "lylu?"

You're correct, according to the grammar (4.8) {-la-} is only
valid if immediatly preceded by a consonant, and I don't want a
new consonant before my name. Oh well. It will be {LYlun}.

And {la latrem} for the IRC nickname, following the suggestion
that most cats can be seen as already {prenu} by cat-lovers,
even if not {remna}.

[]s,
|alo
+----
--
Hack and Roll ( http://www.hackandroll.org )
News for, uh, whatever it is that we are.

http://www.webcom.com/lalo mailto:[email-masked]
pgp key in the personal page

Brazil of Darkness (RPG) --- http://zope.gf.com.br/BroDar