Subject: Re: [lojban] Austin-area call

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 19:05:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 May 2000, Taral wrote:

> coi rodo
> 
> i le tavla be fo la lojban. ku poi jibni la .ostyn. cu kucli le nu mi
> platu .ai le nu pengri
> i.e'o ko poi kucli cu ternoi fo mi
> 
> (Those lojban speakers in the Austin, TX area may be interested to know
> that I am trying to set up some kind of get-together. If you are
> interested, send me an email so I can determine interest.)
> 
> [If that bit of lojban (that took me ages to write) could be simplified
> or improved, do tell me!]

le jbopre pe la .ostyn. cu cumki kucli le du'u mi platu le nu gripen .i
e'o ko ternoi fo mi va'o do kucli

(I prefer benji or mrilu instead of ternoi.)

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into 
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product 
was flawless? How much support would they sell?