Subject: Re: [lojban] centripetality: subset vs component

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 00:22:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 12 May 2000, PILCH Hartmut wrote:

> You apparently didn't read my argumentation.
> You repeat the same fallacies that have been debated over and over again.
> I should create some "liste of popular linguistic errors concerning date
> structures".
> In short: there are two different hierarchies of importance: that of the
> listener and that of the speaker. The communication-centered vs the
> ego-centered one. Tho Postman does not first go to Soho but to the the
> next smaller radius after the common circle that connects him to you, e.g.
> "U.S. ==> New York". "New York" is the important part, not "Soho".
> Soho is the nucleus/center of the expression, and centripetality just
> means that expansion goes leftward. 

What is interesting here is that I feel the little-endian way to be more
compatible with the listener. 

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into 
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product 
was flawless? How much support would they sell?