Subject: Re: [lojban] ze'e dukse pu'u vilydamba

From: Invent Yourself <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 13:20:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 May 2000, Ivan A Derzhanski wrote:

> Invent Yourself wrote:
> > .ianai xadyka'a le kerlo kujoile nazbi kujoile xadjic
> > .i zoi gy. RUF .gy cu guntru krici jonai mo
> 
> mi guntru krici .i la'edi'u ma peipe'i nibli
> 
> (I believe in workers' power; what do you think that entails?)

pe'i le guntru goi ko'a cu sucta sidbo .i piso'i le prenu cu jinvi le du'u
ko'a ru'inai pu zasti di'o le so'i diklo kujoile do diklo .i piso'i le
prenu to'e tugni je pacna .i xu mo'u darlu

I think "Worker's Power" is an abstract idea. Some think it has existed in
various places including your area. Others disagree, and still hope for
it. Will the argument ever be resolved?

-----
In the Linux world, all of the major distributions have turned into 
companies. How much revenue would Red Hat generate if their product 
was flawless? How much support would they sell?