Subject: Re: [lojban] [OT] Silicon Valley Lojbanists?

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 22:01:33 -0400

>At 10:29 PM 05/18/2000 -0400, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>
>>Having just moved to one of the premier geek Meccas, it occures to me
>>that there's a non-zero chance of there being other Lojbanists here in
>>the Silicon Valley.
>
>Only around a hundred or so, the last time I counted, though that includes 
>some in the rest of the Bay Area.

Coolness! So, are there any kind of meetings/hang-out sessions for
Lojbanists?

If not, are people interested in starting some? It would sure be nice
to be able to learn the language in actual verbal use. :P

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
... stripped of our uniqueness as human beings by Darwin, exposed to our
own inadequacies by Freud, ... Power -- "the ability to bring about our
desires" -- is all that we have left. --- Michael Korda, _Power!_