Subject: Re: [lojban] For the jbofihe author...

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 21:59:37 +0100

On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 03:48:05AM -0400, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> 
> This bounced. I'd search for your address, but I'm tired. :)

Unfortunately my freeserve a/c died, because my 14.4k modem won't talk
to their equipment any more :-(

My current addresses are 

[email-masked]

or preferably

[email-masked] 

(The latter is a web email account that's just set to forward to the
first. I'm tending to advertise the 2nd, so that I can redirect it to
my work address if for any reason I can't take emails at home any more.)

Robin, as for your core-dumping sentence, and tol, I will look into
these. BTW, which version are you running?

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow [email-masked]
Weston-super-Mare
United Kingdom http://www.rrbcurnow.freeuk.com/