Subject: Re: [lojban] For the jbofihe author...

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 19:19:38 -0400

>On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 03:48:05AM -0400, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>> 
>> This bounced. I'd search for your address, but I'm tired. :)
>
>Robin, as for your core-dumping sentence, and tol, I will look into
>these. BTW, which version are you running?

No idea. I tossed the source, and _someone_ <grin> didn't give jbofihe
a -v flag (nor a way to get a usage, AFAICT). 'strings jbofihe' gives
no hints, so the best I can give you is the RCS tag from the readme:

$Header: /home/richard/lojban/rpc300/distrib/../RCS/README 1.2
1999/06/27 21:36: 59 richard Exp $

BTW:

SunOS calum 5.7 Generic_106541-10 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-10

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
... stripped of our uniqueness as human beings by Darwin, exposed to our
own inadequacies by Freud, ... Power -- "the ability to bring about our
desires" -- is all that we have left. --- Michael Korda, _Power!_