Subject: Re: [lojban] RE:which?

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:59:48 -0400

At 12:28 PM 05/23/2000 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>The other
>suggestions do not seem to work: <le ki'a darlu> suggest to me "Road?! I
>thought we were going by boat!"

No, that would be "le darlu ki'a". By putting the clarification question 
on the "le" word indicating "in-mindedness", I am saying that I DON'T know 
which one is in-mind and need more information

But what came out after I posed that answer is that there are two "which" 
questions. One is "which did you intend", which is a "please clarify" sort 
of thing, and the other is a "what alternatives shall we choose in le pu'o 
decision".

lojbab

----
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org