Subject: RECORD: morphology

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 17:32:37 EDT

1. The latest version (June, 92) of the speech stream resolution program is
in brkwords.zip in the archives on the lojban.org site.
2. The "no la, lai, doi in cmene" rule apparently means "not as a complete
syllable," so that Cla(i) is possible as also lau (maybe even, under a new
algorithm, la'a)
3. The form CV'y is not acceptable (under thje present algorithm) as a
cmavo form.
4. All hyphens, r, n, l, and y, in lujvo are either required or forbidden; 
they
are not avalable for stylistic variations.
5. The restriction on f'u'ivla that they not have the form of a lujvo or 
gismu
and that one preceded by a cmavo not either, means simply the letter
pattern, not that it duplicate an actual other word.
6. There are possible fu'ivla in the CVVC(V) spaces as well as in the CCVVCV 
space, but the tests do go on a while (and the possibility of CVVV cmavo will 
complicate this situation)