Subject: non-sexual/relationship words

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:32:20 EDT

These are words that have some discussion recently:
crityzme g1 is a pumpkin of varity g2 [maybe not very distinctive among 
squashes and see
najyzme]

lerpoi tolzba z1 spells z2 (a word) as z3=p1 

lurborzbaplinyborpopkemcmaplinyjanli x1 is a massive asteroid impact that 
rip a chunk
off a planet and makes it into a moon? "(moon make) (planet break) ((small 
planet)
collide)".

najyzme: g1 is a cantaloup/muskmelon of variety g2 (I take it that at least 
some of
Michael's added places are humorously offered) [given the high frrequency of 
orange as a
color for curcurbits, this may not be ideal -- see especially pumpkins, at 
crityzme]

nilsutra n1 is the speed at which s1 does s2

sigytu'u t1 is a cigarette holder (actually looks like a good word for 
cigarette itself with
s1=t1)

spojecybe'e b1=d1 is a band organized to overthrow j1=d2 consisting of b4
a traditional cabal [note: a successful cabal is a junta]

stifle s1 stops flow f1 i.e. stifles it(!) (but reversed order is better 
sense?) 

sutlai k1 is the speed at which s1 does s2

zernalmorji m1 does not remember m2's connection with z1, a crime to z2=m1
maybe "pardon." especially (and literally) "amnesty"

zugnalsfa s1 does not punish s2 =z1 for s3=z2
"pardon" again