Subject: Re: [lojban] non-sexual/relationship words

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:59:22 -0400

At 12:32 PM 05/25/2000 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>lurborzbaplinyborpopkemcmaplinyjanli x1 is a massive asteroid impact that
>rip a chunk
>off a planet and makes it into a moon? "(moon make) (planet break) ((small
>planet)
>collide)".

Definitely a non-sexual relationship zo'o
Was this supposed to be a RECORD, noting that you mentioned pumpkins.

But wouldn't this be much easier/shorter as

moon-make-ke-planet-collide
lurzbakemplinyjanli

The fact that it is an asteroid (small planet) collision seems either 
incidental or obvious. If the collider is too large, there won't be 
anything left to be a moon around, so just let it be a planet collider and 
precede by cmalu if needed. Since we don't know any other way that a 
planet collider could form a moon other than by breaking a planet, that 
part also is superfluous.

lojbab

----
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org