Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: lujvo

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:36:47 -0400

"Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" writes:
>examining the underlying assumptions, or those who talk about Sherlock 
>Holmes, who is unquestionably a fictional character. (we've been over lo 
>[unicorn] many times in this forum).

OK, I've missed the lo [unicorn] discussion (and I'd use lo [dragon]
anyways, since single-horned goats which their breeders call unicorns do
in fact exist 'objectively), but assuming that one can say lo [dragon]
outside of a fantasy novel without sounding like a moron, I obviously
was misinterpreting the implications of lo. I would have read "lo
[dragon] klama" as ipmyling something like "Some dragons, oh, by the
way, dragons really exist, go", which is apparently wrong. So I take it
all back. :)

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
... stripped of our uniqueness as human beings by Darwin, exposed to our
own inadequacies by Freud, ... Power -- "the ability to bring about our
desires" -- is all that we have left. --- Michael Korda, _Power!_