Subject: Re: [lojban] Re: Lojban & poetry

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:04:00 PDT

la aulun cusku di'e

>Wow - I'm really impressed! And you also got the rhythm. Although I
>never had listened to Lojban before, I think it sounds very
>well.

Thanks! I couldn't get the alfORJA/ROJA/valeROSA echoes though.

>I appreciate your using /penmi/ (.i .oi la nunmra mi ba penmi)
>instead of something like /klode'a/ - the sound is better and
>also the poetical sense.

Yes, I thought so too.

I couldn't think of a short enough word for "alforja"
(saddlebag). And I hope {ctile} is for all kinds of oil,
not just petroleum, otherwise the ctilygrute won't taste
very good.

>Would you mind me including your version into my Lorca page (of
>course mentioning your copyright)?

No, I wouldn't mind at all, you're welcome to it. One
correction: {darnu} should have been {darno}.

>.oinaicai .i ki'e do'u mi do ckire lenu do pu fanva le vi pemci bau
>la lojban.

je'e co'o mi'e xorxes

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com