Subject: Re: Hello from a newbie!

From: "Alfred W. Tueting (Tüting)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:22:06 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Pierre Abbat <phma@o...> wrote:

> >Oh boy, oh boy! Where did you pick up all *that* German!!!
> 
> I made it up (though it was rather different) and sent it to the
International
> Collection of Tonguetwisters. Here are some others:
> 
> Mit keiner Kleie und keinem Keim kann kein kleines Korn keimen.
> La roue sur la rue roule; la rue sous la roue reste.
> Ces Basques se passent ce casque et ce masque jusqu'à ce que ce
masque et ce
> casque se cassent.
> El obispo Vasco de Vizcaya busca el obispo Vasco de Guipuzcoa.
> 
> There's one that begins "Du da, da du die...". Do you know it?

Sorry, no - just have a faint idea ... (Hey you, since you ...)

> Are there any tonguetwisters in Lojban?

;)))) : lo ca nolraitru be le fasygu'e cu krecau was bad enough
reading the first couple of times!

Some German etc. classics:

Fischers Fritze fischt frische Fische, frische Fische fischt Fischers
Fritze.
Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid und Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut.
Der Potsdamer Postkutscher putzt den Potsdamer Postkutschkasten.
Si ces six-cents sang-cus sont sur son sein sans sucer son sang sans
cesser, ces six-cents sang-cus sur son sein sont sans succes.
Douasprezece cocostirci pe casa lui Cogalniceanu... (12 storks on
Cogalniceanu's house)

I'm afraid, this all is hardly the Lojban topic :(

.aulun.