Subject: Re: More about bottles

From: "Evgueni Sklyanin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:43:50 -0000

--- In [email-masked], rob@t... wrote:
> I can get how something can be a 'botpi' as long as it is
potentially going to
> bottle something. But that's only the x2 place. Consider the place
'with lid
> x4'. If a bottle is designed in such a way that it does not have a
lid, and
> it's a pretty slim chance that it'll even potentially have a lid, is
it a botpi?
> -- 
> Rob Speer

Perhaps, {patxu} will do?

patxu [ pax ] pot
x1 is a pot/kettle/urn/tub/sink, a deep container for contents x2,
of material/properties x3 

The main difference between {patxu} and {botpi}

botpi [ bot bo'i ] bottle
x1 is a bottle/jar/urn/flask/closable container for x2, made of
material x3 with lid x4 

seems to be the closability.

co'o mi'e .evgenis.