Subject: Re: [lojban] mass properties & Re: Translating names

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:23:54 EDT

In a message dated 00-07-11 11:01:28 EDT, & writes:

<< 1.
During the Feb/March period when Lojban-list wouldn't
send me messages, there was a discussion on properties
of masses, which I mostly missed. Did anyone make a
summary, or at least archive those messages (from
Jorge & pc in particular) that served as a de facto
summary? If no summary exists, might I suggest we
collaborate on providing one (a kind of massification
faq)? >>

The discussion was, to put it kindly, indecisive on a number of central 
points. Ihave been unable to sort it even (note: this is the minimal 
requirement, the most likely thing) into a reasonable set of positions and 
their arguments, let alone some agreed upon points. I am no doubt hindered 
by the fact that I am a partisan, but I must admit that I am even unsure of 
my own position when I finish reading the pile (all of which I have, by the 
way).