Subject: lojbab's impending trip to SF Bay area

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 02:41:18 -0400

Shortly after LogFest, from 9-19 August, I am expecting to travel with my 
family to the San Francisco area on vacation. While I will mostly be doing 
family things, if there are a few Lojbanists who want to meet me (and if we 
can combine such meetings into one to three events if there are several of 
you), I will see what I can arrange. In general, I'll be in the Santa 
Cruz/Aptos area the first half the trip, though I'll probably have several 
activities in San Jose, while the second week of the trip will find me on 
the northern peninsula (though I expect to make at least one visit to 
Berkeley to visit a friend).

Within these parameters, if you are interested in meeting me, speak up 
now. If you could offer a focal point for a few Lojbanists to meet with me 
at one time, say so.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org