Subject: LogFest IRC plans

From: Bob LeChevalier-Logical Language Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:57:16 -0400

As usual we will be trying to have some IRC sessions during 
LogFest. Traditional target times have been 0930, 1430, 1930 on Saturday 
and 0900 and 1930 on Sunday (the latter usually a LogFest summary rather 
than a conversation). These times are EDT (GMT -0400). We have generally 
not been too prompt - I always post to Lojban List when I actually do get 
on the IRC channel if no one is there, but given the usage by others in the 
last year, I presume you guys don't really need me to show up to start a 
conversation %^).

Nick Nicholas might not be here in time for the 0930 Saturday session - 
depends on how long it takes for him to get here from the airport. But I 
am sure we will get him on at least one of the sessions.

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org