Subject: lojbo zekri

From: Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:49:29 +0400 (MSD)

[coi rodo]

I'm downloaded fresh gismu list from lojban.org site and compared it
with my old one, which I've got some years ago. Both are dated 9/26/94,
and all the gismu definitions are the same... except one. Guess which?

zekri zer zei crime x1 (event/state) is a punishable crime/[taboo/sin]
to people/culture/judges/jury x2

zekri zer zei crime x1 (event/state) is a crime/[taboo/offense/sin]
to people/culture/judges/jury x2

(I have removed redundant spaces and long comments after definitions,
which are letter-by-letter the same in both cases).

Does the definition of crime in Lojbanistan changes? Does regime become
more liberal? What do you recomend to travellers? [zo'o] Seriously, why
files with the same name and date but such a minor changes in content
exist? What was the reason of such changes? Which version is official?

[co'o mi'e kir. noi tadni le si'o zekri]

-- 
Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>