Subject: Re: [lojban] lojban & vim (version 2.0)

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 12:43:00 -0400

"Daniel Gudlat" writes:
>coi rodo
>.i la kir. cusku di'e
>
>> I've just downloaded new (2.0) version of lojban syntax highlighting
>> file for vim text editor into our maillist file download area.
>(Prevous
>> version was 1.8, some improvements in error catching and wordlists).
>>
>> Does anyone even use vim here?
>
>*raises hand* I do, almost exclusively at work (AIX terminals and
>Windows), and a lot at home, though I prefer nedit for editing under
>X11...

I use it and vi absolutely exclusively, with the _very_ rare exception
of NotePad as necessary on my games box.

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
... stripped of our uniqueness as human beings by Darwin, exposed to our
own inadequacies by Freud, ... Power -- "the ability to bring about our
desires" -- is all that we have left. --- Michael Korda, _Power!_