Subject: Re: [lojban] Le sanga po le dirba je slabu ke kalcyrzdani---was Re: Big Bang theory

From: "Jorge Llambias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:11:56 GMT

la taral cusku di'e

>I'm working on it. Usually when I object to something without providing a
>replacement is because I'm not skilled enough to determine the correction
>myself. I'm getting to the point where I can make a few corrections, but
>it's difficult given how packed the cmavo space is.

The actually used cmavo space is rather less packed, so a frequency
list might be useful there. In any case, saying that something
is ungrammatical instead of addressing the content of the message
is classical flame-bait, so I thought you were just participating
in that other thread... :)

>(That "ce'u" has
>around 22 possible corrected forms just allowing for simple typographical
>errors -- I don't have the time to search them all nor the skill to
>whittle down the list easily.)

But "ce'u" is correct as is. It was one of the last cmavo
to be added, so the list you're using might be old.

co'o mi'e xorxes

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com