Subject: Re: [lojban] Lojban text editing help

From: Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 20:32:41 +0400 (MSD)

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Invent Yourself wrote:

> Some vim hack has been discussed recently, but was that speculation
> and vapor or does one exist yet?

It exist and functional. Unfortunately (by standart: me ;-) most lojban
unix users uses emacs, not vim. But it works good for me and Mark 
confirms it works (at least started once ;-) for him, so "works only on
authors computer" barrier is broken. Any more testers? In fact after
some testing by other people (authors are typically blind to most
obvious errors in their creations) I am to suggest this mode to Bram for
inclusion in main Vim distribution (Bram is usually very open for such
contributions), so we'll have first text processing tool with lojban
support out of the box! I believe it will be a Good Thing, but I am
definitely refuse to submit a raw product now. So, again, any testers?
Does anybody among 200+ lojban users use vim here?

[co'o mi'e kir. noi finti je pilno ra]

-- 
Cyril Slobin <[email-masked]>