Subject: pro-bridi

From: "Alfred W. Tueting (Tüting)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:46:54 -0000

coi
Where's the place for pro-bridi BRIVLA to be inserted? Is it after
the selbri or after the whole bridi?

The "Book", p. 151:
5.5) ti slasi je mlatu bo cidja lante gacri *cei broda* / it's at the
end here
whereas in
5.6) mi klama *cei brode* le zarci (.i do brode) / it's after the
selbri! Is this a typo or correct? Shouldn't it read: mi klama le 
zarci *cei brode* instead? How about altering example 5.5) to
ti gacri lo slasi je mlatu bo cidja lante; is it then ti gacri lo
slasi je mlatu bo cidja lante *cei broda* or ti gacri *cei broda* lo
slasi 
je mlatu bo cidja lante according the above example 5.6) mi klama
*cei brode* le zarci??

BTW, I'm irritated anew about the meaning of /zi'o/ as the Book (p.
156) itself refers to it by "the *nonexistent* value"!!! From 
that, I'd say it not only strips off the selbri place but infact is
to express that "the cherry has *no stone*"

.aulun.