Subject: Tools - jflash

From: John Leuner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:20:00 -0200 (GMT+2)

I have been working on a Java version of logflash. While doing this I have
set up a sourceforge ( http:// www.sourceforge.net) project for any free
lojban software tools ( http://lojban.sourceforge.net ).

The program (called jflash right now) can do simple recognition testing
and shuffles words up and down the word piles according to whether they
were matched / unmatched.

A lot of work needs to be done on the interface (need to write the
review screen, need a recall screen) and the logic for deciding
how many words to include in the next review session.

You can see two screenshots ( they are not at all glamorous ):

http://lojban.sourceforge.net/jflash/jflash_piles.jpg
http://lojban.sourceforge.net/jflash/jflash_recog.jpg

Anyone interested in helping ( coding / testing / criticizing ) is
welcome. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Leuner	- Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
- Send my credentials to the house of detention
-- The Doors