Subject: Re: [lojban] learning lojban

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:36:07 GMT

>From: "Garrett Jones" <[email-masked]>
li'o

>One thing that has been
>the most difficult in memorizing the words is their final vowel. As a
>native english speaker, i'm not used to having to know a final-vowel.
>What different approaches has/is everyone taking to learning lojban?
>

i compiled a lojban rhyming dictionary (unfortunately it's not computerized, 
so i can't upload it). somehow for me knowing associations like:

BLANU blue
SLANU cylinder
JGANU angle
SNANU south

&

SPANO Spanish
CNANO norm
TRANO nitrogen

keep them distinct in my memory.
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.