Subject: Re: [lojban] useful tools

From: "Bob LeChevalier (lojbab)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:51:59 -0400

At 07:39 PM 08/30/2000 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>i agree with pycyn's comment to elrond. i use windows almost exclusively,
>with my sole remaining forays into dos being for logflash and zork. i'd like
>to see something for lojban like the pojwI' program for klingon. it gives
>glosses in the same order as the original text, making it much easier to read
>and study. yes, it is more of a crutch, but at least i still use it, which
>is more than i can say for the glosser program, good as it is.

Are you referring to Nora's glosser program (the proliferation of glosser 
programs makes me uncertain)? It sounds like you are dissatisfied with the 
glosser's usefulness, but I cannot see what the dissatisfaction is, 
especially not knowing what the klingon program does.

Nora has had so little feedback on the glosser that she hasn't considered 
doing any more work on it (not that she has time for it - she still is 
working on testing a new version LogFlash 2) which I've been waiting for 
for 10 years now %^).

lojbab
--
lojbab [email-masked]
Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
Artificial language Loglan/Lojban: http://www.lojban.org