Subject: Re: [lojban] samselpla vs. samjva

From: Robin Lee Powell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 18:35:06 -0400

Invent Yourself writes:
>On Sat, 2 Sep 2000, Taral wrote:
>> On 2 Sep, Invent Yourself wrote:
>> > Did you read my recent mention of the term "mucti minji" for computer
>> > program?
>> 
>> No, but I'm not sure I like it. It's a bit too general.
>
>
>What else do you suppose it could mean?

Indeed. Also, this very nicely fits the computer science definition of
computation, with is defined using Turing machines, which certainly are
immaterial (they require an infinite tape :).

-Robin

-- 
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~rlpowell/ BTW, I'm male, honest.
Despite not getting very emotional about it, the fact that quantum
entanglement doesn't allow transmission of information is probably the
most profound dissapointment I've ever experienced. -- RLPowell