Subject: pe'a and jbofi'e [was Re: [lojban] How many?]

From: Richard Curnow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:42:12 +0100

On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 12:09:06PM -0500, Taral wrote:
> On 6 Sep, michael helsem wrote:
> 
> > lu fu'epe'a do finpe fu'o li'u banzu
> 
> jbofi'e doesn't seem to like pe'a at all...

.. and I've found why. The 'cmavo' file I got from the FTP site, which
is used to build the table of which selma'o each cmavo belongs to, says
that pe'a is in selma'o PEhA. The reference grammar says it's in UI.
And the official grammar (both grammar.300 & bnf.300) contains no rules
for PEhA at all, so this will fail to parse straight away.

Unless someone tells me not to in the next day or so, I'll fix this to
treat pe'a as being in UI rather than PEhA. I'd be interested if anyone
knows about any other quasi-UI cmavo lurking in their own 'orphaned'
selma'o too.

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard P. Curnow [email-masked]
Weston-super-Mare
United Kingdom http://go.to/richard.curnow/