Subject: Re: why is hardly anyone posting?

From: "Garrett Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 17:37:57 -0000

--- In [email-masked], "michael helsem" <graywyvern@h...> wrote:
> >From: "Garrett Jones" <alkaline@b...>
> >To: [email-masked]
> >Subject: [lojban] why is hardly anyone posting?

aight here's my crack at figuring this out:

> cando temci claxu 

free time is lacking (don't have much time)

>.i ji'a puze'u tcima be ti po'u la teksys.

and also, a long time the weather hear at texas...

> be'o kelvo li cimupa 

... is 351 degrees kelvin (78 celsius? can that be?)

>.i za'o glare tatpi le roldje nu karcytro co cacra li re .a li ci vau

over-tired and hot from driving everyday for 2 or 3 hours

> .oicai to no velkla lenkygau bo minji toi 

[intense complaint] no cooling machine with go-route? (A/C?)

> .i ji'a cuntu mutce sezu'e lenu zbasu le pemci cukta le claranji
glipemci po'e mi vau

also, a lot of activity on making the poem books from the long english
poems by me

> .a'i.a'o .i ba zmadu troci lenu ciskycusku bau la lojban. co'omi'e
> maikl.

[hope & with effort] will try to write in lojban more
- bye from michael

was the attempt at translation decent?