Subject: Re: RE:rape, etc.

From: "michael helsem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:48:05 -0000

--- In [email-masked], "Mark E. Shoulson" <mark@k...> wrote:
li'o
> Truth be told, I was much more concerned with "non-consensual" in 
general

TUGNI agree TOLTUGNI disagree 
CURMI let TOLCURMI refuse
SIMXU mutual TOLSIMXU unmutual (unilateral?)
DJICA desire TOLDJICA abhor

SELBAPLI coerced
TOLZIFRE unfree

TUGYSIMCAU seems most like "non-consensual" to me...

(Lojban is sparing in "volition"-type gismu, perhaps because these 
are less observed phenomena than assumptions left over from decayed 
metaphysics--; that there once was a Latin word "volo".)

(("Rape" is a bad example because muddled by sexist thinking--
VLILE SEBAI LENU GLETU suffices.-- & by pretend-violence (non-
consensuality is an essential part of violence & doesn't need
to be added separately): KRATI or KELCI or SIMLU for the SELTAU.))